• Please do not jump off woof woof into the water without the Captains permission and ONLY from the front of the boat.
• Please do not lean against any of the railings onboard.
• Swimming can only be done with the Captain’s approval. This depends on the tide of the river.
• Please drink responsibly onboard.
• Not more than 4 adults on the top deck at any given time.
• Opposite the bar is a wooden platform. That is ONLY for woof woof personnel.
Follow the rules please and help us ensure a safe and enjoyable ride for you.
When it comes to safety on board, we don't make any compromises. Sometimes we may have to remind one, that health, safety, and security is foremost.
My captain and crew have over 35 years experiencein handling shipping boats of various sizes in North andSouth Goa.
For communication we have a VHS radio receiver- satellite navigation and telephones. Our Safety equipment includes life jackets, rescue tubes, fire extinguishers, depth reader,and an emergency craft with an outboard motor engine tied and towed behind us.
My crew are certified Water Sports lifeguards, with internationally valid licenses. Their training covers motor ship handling and life-saving techniques like First-Aid and CPR. First-Aid kits are carried on board at all times.
Woof Woof has the right to refuse any guest at the time of boarding if we deem the individual medically unfit.